Sunday, August 17, 2008

17th Aug 08...

Yesterday was a blast!!! Kamy and I met up after she finished her tuition classes and we went shopping at CCK. We caught up on times and had dinner before our little "escapade"... Hee hee hee!!!

I bought a lot of crazy things. A Disney TV pencil (you have to see it to know what it's all about), we got 3 pairs of earrings each and I also got a crazy pair of new, WHITE, shoes... Can you believe it? WHITE... What was I thinking? Then again, you never know your stand on something until you've tried and experienced it right??..... So, I'm actually quite happy with my buy...

Went home and showed off my shoes in the kitchen and the TV pencil in the living room. Mom rolled her eyes.. Whatever baby.. ;-)

I'm having a blast this weekend and I deserve it; for all things past and the stuff to come in the near future. When the NDR takes place tonight though; God Bless us all...

Oh well, I guess everyone's gearing up for the momentum that's about to happen soon... We'll have to tough through everything no matter what...

~~~

No comments: