Monday, August 4, 2008


Monday, 14th August 2008.

I miss her greatly. The days of laughter and nonsensical giggling are over… Long gone… The others have been trying to get me to talk to her again… But it’s been so long. I don’t think we can touch base on anything anymore… And plus, there’s no guarantee she’ll talk anyway. I’ve already said that I’m not gonna be apologetic anymore. There was fault on her side too. She failed as a friend to stand up for someone. Especially in the face of betrayal. I can’t forget that ever. The look of uneasiness on her face as she broke the news to me. I can never forget that day. So much conspiracy, so much scheming. I can’t forgive or forget her lapse of judgment.

Ah, then what about mine? My lapse of judgement. It is not entirely her fault for the events that followed either. I was to blame too for the freak accident that happened. So what could possibly happen to repair that which was lost anymore? Loss of trust by both could not possibly help either side on repairing anything ever again…

I should call her… Should I call her?? I’ll think about it. A message is too impersonal right? Ok, I’ll call her when the time comes.

~The death of a friendship is a pit which knows no end in the abyss of deaths.~

No comments: